50th Anniversary of Earth Day
Action for Peace #35
SCI Malaysia is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day with two initiatives, in which you are all invited to take part…from home!
A) An Art Competition for children;
B) A collection of photos, drawings or videos to show actions that could be done to be more environmentally friendly. SCI Malaysia shared them on their Facebook page until 22 April 2020!
- 4R activities (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover)
- Organic garden, little sanctuary for birds, …
- Make a compost bin, start a small indoor garden, …
- Water harvesting, solar panel at home
- Advocating for less meat eating, vegetarian
- Yoga, meditation
- Advocating for less single plastic use
- Advocating for less electricity usage
- Or simply impress us with your creativity, don’t be shy!
Suggestion: take a photo of yourself alongside your activity, maybe with an A4 Paper (Optional) with a the slogan “Happy 50th Earth Day” and SCI Logo.