We are happy to announce that we have an opportunity to provide small micro-grants to support your local actions for peace. The micro-grants are part of the Work Plan 2020 that is managed by the International Secretariat and financially supported by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.
The local action for peace needs to contribute to promoting peace and to connecting the concept of peace with day-to-day life and actions of young people. Examples of these are peace workshops, discussions, screenings, etc. Your creativity is the limit.
Conditions of the micro-grants
– The activity is organised between 1st December 2020 and 31st March 2021.
– Eligible countries: members of Council of Europe. Check the list here
– The activity is organised by, with and for young people (at least 70% of the participants need to be younger than 30 years old).
– With your activity you plan to reach a minimum of 15 young people.
– You can commit to necessary administrative procedures that are required by the donor, specifically to collect participants signatures, provide all financial documents (in line with financial guidelines) and to accomplish a short report after the activity.
Do you have an idea for your local action for peace that fits with these conditions?
Find more detailed information here: Call for local actions for peace or contact email@example.com.